Atlanta personal injury attorney, Lawrence Buddoo, established Buddoo and Associates, P.C. in 2003, making it his personal mission to provide compassionate and top-notch legal assistance to those injured in accidents. More than 21 years have passed since Lawrence was first admitted to the Georgia Bar after graduating from John Marshall Law School. Throughout those years, he has devoted himself personally to each client, each case and each accident victim.
Lawrence was listed in Who’s Who in American Colleges before graduating from Andrews University and going on to law school. He is a member of the American Association of Justice. He’s admitted to appear before a wide range of Georgia courts — including the Georgia Supreme Court and Court of Appeals — and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Lawrence has dealt with personal injury cases large and small, often settling them to clients’ satisfaction without the necessity of trial. His experience includes:
- Vehicular accidents, including motorcycles, trucks and DUI-related incidents
- Accidents as the result of negligence in security or maintenance of property
- Dog bites
- Injuries including those to the back, neck, brain, and bones
- Accidents that result in fatalities
- Atlanta's John Marshall School of Law — J.D.
- Andrews University
Who's Who in American Colleges
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Georgia Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- American Association of Justice
- State Bar of Georgia